Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Woops!


Hmm... I just got back my three drawings of the gemsbok, tiger and wolf (Maeya). And im still working on my Hippocampus... Plus bad news, my photoshop's expiring in 4 days time.... I can only start work again on Friday noon which means im down to 2 days of usage, which further means i have to finish the hippocampus on Friday or Saturday!! Ok, that is so stress! Urgh, i am so screwed in this...=.= In addition, my A Math test is tomorrow, not good... since my Trigonometry is kinda pretty weak. I suppose i might fail this test...=.= No!!! I want my A! Well, heres my hippocampus WIP 2... Completely stressed right now.
Well, good news? Right, my bro is coming home from army this friday!! Yay!! I can see him play Modern Warfare 2! *Cheers!!* Ah well..=.= Wish me luck for tomorrow's test gonna go study from scratch again....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment