Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looks Like Im not gonna make it...=.=

Right, if i am to rush the Hippocampus, the results will be disastrous. Im still stuck at the upper body and im not working as fast as i intended to, due to ... disturbance? Err, right. Im glued to the sofa watching my brother play modern warfare 2 now that his back from army for the chinese new year and its not helping with my drawing... Looks like i may try a different version of photoshop, i hope i can get it. It did be a real waste if my picture get ruined horribly by the scanner... But im having trouble with the body area it just doesn't appeal to me. It kinda look like colors thrown together 2D like instead of the supposedly 3D effect. But i still wish everyone a happy chinese new year!!!^.^ My bro's back, gotta go!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment