Monday, February 22, 2010

Not gonna be active for a while

Due to the amount of school work and pretty bad test results, i have to stop my art work for a while now. I know, i got a lot of ideas that i wanna draw out, but studies first. And im not very satisfied with the results im getting back. I had a C for my chinese which is pretty depressing, a B for my A Math on my Trigonometry and a low A for my Biology plus I flung my social studies by 2%. Not an ideal start for me. Even though the rest of the subjects i aced them, its still not a very good idea for me to settle down to draw now. In addition, i have a physics test on Wednesday, and another A Math and E Math test next week. Busy?! You bet so! Anyway, looking forward to 12th march, where im getting my award for top in Biology last year. Thats kinda cool, since i really loved Bio! Wootz! Ya, and im looking forward to the buffet as well, hehe. Anyway, the last piece of artwork i did was completed yesterday for a national competition. Heard of Doodle 4 Google? Ya, i entered it, actually the teacher forced us but we gotta draw our country stuff, kinda boring, but it should do. Put in pretty much effort in it, hope i could get my hands on a free laptop but theres a lot of people entering, i most probably won't win...=.= So well, i will keep you posted when i start coloring again most probably in mid march during the one week break. So seeya and wish me luck on improving my grades!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment