Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sooo...

Right, one question. Is it wrong to submit an edited picture to deviantart and claiming it as your own? I don't have the answer, i mean i submitted the navy SEAL symbol to my page but i removed it today after coming across a news that says that it isn't right to do so, and that your own work means its an art piece that you start from scratch. Ok.... Fine. I removed it but i the symbol is just SOO nice!! I know, theres a lot of work that need to be done and guess what i started on a new piece. I know im a jerk.... Right, whatever! I will finish this one and justfinish the hippocampus. Then i will start with the three work that i finished the lineart. So heres the partially finished symbol of the Navy SEALS!^.^

Did it in colored paper this time. The only coloured paper i have at home for the time being.


No comments:

Post a Comment