Sunday, November 18, 2012

Its been a long time...

  Apparently this blog has been neglected for ages.. I have been busy, very busy with school and what not. Anyway, i dont even think anyone is watching this anymore, but still... My A Levels are finishing, the chemistry paper was a huge set back for me even though i have concentrated the bulk of my time on that subject... But the good point is that both econs and biology paper were relatively easy and manageable. (Which was comforting..) To bring anyone who is looking up to speed, i have been working on my art which has sort of stagnated in this 2-3 months?
Here are some art pieces that i have done recently (last year till this year) that i am pretty happy about? So enjoy!

Alfa

Preziosi
ACEO - Onore e Fete
Eleanor
Skyscraper

Blue Fire
Okay so im in the mood to do canine, equines and cervines right now...

But i have had a direction changer to do something else... something more towards realism....
All WIPs will be finished hopefully by next year February.
A Thousand Words
WIP - Altair


WIP - RH Tecontender (Hidalgo)
I have playing as well. Im hoping to complete Assassin's Creed 3 asap and start working on my next fanart for that! ^^ 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment