Friday, November 30, 2012

  Hmmm, has it been a week? Anyway, i have one last paper before my holidays officially start! :D Anyway, here's the third and fourth WIP of the secret santa giftart for deviantart. Other than that, i dont think there's much to add? But Monday's my final paper and Tuesday's gonna be my prom! Kind of excited huh? :3
WIP 4
Adding in colors and shadow. The mare on the left is almost done except
her two hind leg's hooves and more shading required.

WIP 3
Made a little changes compared to WIP 2 such as the shadow on the ground instead
of grass, that kinda stuff.
Base Color is added really lightly so that I will have an idea
what I am going to be coloring.

 

This is done purely using colored pencils and 0.38 black gel pen for the lineart. I used a mixture of Derwent colorsoft and studios as well as Faber castell water colored pencils. Im not sure if this will turn out right....

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 2 *Finished AC III. Thought to go back to AC2 and play as Ezio again. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment