Sunday, April 28, 2013

Taking Action

I finally took action after so many months of being a couch potato!

On Saturday, i sent out my resumes to a couple of job listings that caught my interest! But erm, i didnt go do the additional things yet (like sending emails, setting up information interviews), will work on that tomorrow i guess...

Anyway, the Porsche design group in Singapore has an open internship position and im definitely going for it. I havent sent out my resume for this yet because i want to do this carefully. I really want this internship. I just sent an email to set up an information interview with someone that works there, fingers crossed that it gets accepted and i get to meet this person and if possible meet the higher ups in the company! Will keep your updated!!

If i get this intern position it will be the best ever start for my portfolio!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment