Saturday, June 5, 2010

So... im bored

As promised, i have restarted to work on my half done wolf which is still half done, finished part of it yesterday and still loves how its coming out. If i finish the wolf i will pass it to Lierxi for the background paint job. I plan to get it done as a collabission but i don't know why its taking so long on my part. So, ya i have got back to coloring it again. ^.^ And i don't want to talk about the Biology SPA, its so horrible that i don't wanna even think bout it now. Anyway, thats over, not able to salvage it anymore even if i wanted to. Yup, so this is what i have been up to this days. Not very happy days but lets just say i have had better.
On the bright side, i have planned to take on self-learning piano lessons. I have half finished learning Serah's Theme, and is getting on to the Chocobo's Theme. I plan to learn My Hands, Ventus theme, Modern Warfare 2 Main Theme. Yup, basically im not sure about My hands and Ventus Theme yet since they are very tough. But i love it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment