Wednesday, March 24, 2010

sighs*

So a new post to tell you all that i won't be very active from today onwards, because exams are drawing near. Plus my Chinese Exam is dangerously close and my results for it are low in the dumps. I made a bet with my mum remember? About the As and max a B trading for a necklace. My Chinese got a C6, not even close to a B3 which im aiming for. So, i think your get it, i got to work very hard on that language which i practically hate at this point. In addition I only had 4As for the last exam i took. Scoring two Bs and a C for the other three. One is on Biology which is heart wrenching. And the other was Geography plus Social Studies which was equally saddening since im aiming for A in both of them. Looks like i didnt put in enough effort i guess. I will still be visiting now and then but i wouldn't be starting any major art pieces, just to let your know.

On a happier note, did your play Final Fantasy XIII? The one recently released for PS3 and Xbox. I know i mentioned it below. BUT can you believe that the rumors are saying Vanielle and Fang are lesbians?!! I mean im definitely not buying that! You mean being close and after surviving the odds makes one a lesbian?! Hell NO! Am i a lesbian if i walk with my friend a lil too close or change in the same cubicle? No! =.= What is it with people nowadays? Just because they held hands and become crystalized? Man i bet i did hug the person instead and i for one is 100% straight. Why?! You are turning into a crystal for god knows how long, not dead yet not alive and theres only a person who is with you, man i did cling tight to her! So cast your vote, what do your think?

No comments:

Post a Comment