Friday, January 15, 2010

Today isn't exactly a good day for me. I did say its a real nasty day. Ok, first thing i did the class t- shirt design. Typically, i drew a wolf since its my strong point. Well, i actually rushed 2 hours for the wolf and guess what the majority said NO! My GOD! =.= All my work gone down to drain... Ok, maybe not, i edited it in photoshop and guess what im not gonna buy the bloody t- shirt. Reason 1 => Its PINK! Reason 2 => Most likely some kinda design i don't like. Reason 3 => I don't want to wear it. Simple as that! Anyway, i hat the class, the majority of it. I have a friend, she's an artist too and when they flash her work. A string of Eww and Yuck came out from my classmates! Can you believe that?! I gotta write this, i mean maybe yo ucould have thought about it before saying. My friend almost cried, i mean who wouldn't?!! Some more she's an art student, even i will feel demoralized! Come on, wake up people! Well, finished the wolf today, just posted it on deviantart, gonna post it here too.



Art by me (xlnanakilx)
Original Character by Lyanti (Deviantart)

No comments:

Post a Comment